Sign up with the free AlertDC service to get important messages, news and alerts sent to your email address, cell phone or other device.
AlertDC will notify you of school closings, traffic and commuter problems, weather alerts and other information that affects the school and the DC area.
To sign up:
- Go to the AlertDC site
- Click on the link to register as a New User
- Enter your information and how you want to be notified
- At the bottom of the page, in the "Colleges/Universities" box, select "University of the DC". This will sign you up for UDC and UDC-CC alerts.
- You may sign up for any additional alerts you wish to receive as well.
- Click "Continue" at the bottom of the page
- Complete the additional questions on the next page
- Click "Finish Registration"
You will now automatically receive alerts automatically as soon as they are published.
If you ever want to change your settings, just go back to the AlertDC site and log back in and make any changes needed.