Continuing Education at the Community College of the District of Columbia offers hundreds of classes to suit your distant learning needs. We work with respected partners in online education to bring you the most valuable and interesting classes offered anywhere. Whether you are looking for workforce training, have an academic interest or simply an abiding curiosity we offer a wide range of learning options at affordable prices. Best of all, you complete your work at your own pace, on your own time!
To register for a live instructor-led class, download the flyer from the CE Course Guide and submit the included application form.
You may view available online classes and register now:
- Ed2Go - Short courses usually lasting from 6-9 weeks.
- Gatlin Education - Long courses usually lasting from 6-12 months.
- The Knowledgebase - Short and long classes lasting from 4 weeks to 12 months with an emphasis on “green” and sustainable living courses.
- Legal Studies - Short courses usually lasting from 6-9 weeks.
- AHIT - American Home Inspectors Training Institute.
All students will receive a certificate after the successful completion of studies. For students interested in receiving an official Community College of the District of Columbia Continuing Education certificate confirming CEU’s awarded, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEU certificates fees are $20.00 per credit. One CEU credit equals 10 hours of course work as designated by Continuing Education at the Community College of the District of Columbia.
Check back here often! New classes are offered each month and “live” classes with instructors are currently in development. Contact us at email@example.com if you have an idea for a class.
We are here to serve all your education needs.