The Student Success Team provides services to all UDC-CC students, including Advising, the Early Alert Program and various workshops, seminars and other resources. For more information visit the Student Success Center.
What should you expect during advising appointment?
1. Meet one-on-one with an Student Success Specialist.
2. Discuss your educational and career goals.
3. Select your courses for the following semester.
What should you bring to your appointment?
1. Bring a photo ID.
2. Bring a copy of y.our academic advising sheet or unofficial college transcripts.
3. Be prepared to discuss any questions that you have about your educational career.
Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment!!
How do you make an appointment?
Email or call a Student Success Specialist based on your selected major in the list below:
|Student Success Specialist
Hospitality Management & Tourism,
Administrative Office Management,
|Anthony Keith, Jr.
|Liberal Studies (A-L last names),
Graphic Communication Technology,
|Aviation Maintenance Technology,
Nursing (Last Name N-Z)
|Liberal Studies (M-Z last names),
Architectural Engineering Technology,
Computer Accounting Technology,
Computer Science Technology
|Nursing (Last Name A-M)
What are the hours of operation?
||8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Appointment only
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Walk-in advising
||8:30 am -5:00 pm - No appointment required
||9:00 am -3:00 pm - No appointment required
Please note that these hours may change during the summer semester and holiday season! For more information, please call 202-274-5800.