No payment of tuition or fees will be collected during continuing student registration.
Below are the Fall 2014 Tuition and Fees.
College Fees | Student Fees | Notes
For DC Residents
|Credit Hours||Undergraduate DC-Resident Tuition*||Fees 1||Total|
|1||$ 100.00||$ 30.00||$130.00|
For Metro-Area Residents
|Credit Hours||Undergraduate Metro-Resident Tuition*||Fees 1||Total|
|Credit Hours||Undergraduate Non-Resident Tuition*||Fees 1||Total|
|Community College Fee 1||$30-300|
|Application Fee (Undergraduate - New, Transfer and Readmitted)||$ 35|
|Application Fee (F1 Visas)||$ 50|
|Change of Course Fee (Add/Drop)||$ 10|
|Credit by Exam (Per Credit Hour) 2||$ 50|
|Course Audit (Same cost as tuition)||(Varies)|
|Duplicate I.D. Card Fee||$ 15|
|Enrollment/Orientation Fee||$ 100|
|Graduation/Commencement Fee||$ 125|
|Laboratory Fee||$ 50|
|Late Application Fee||$ 100|
|Late Registration Fee||$ 150|
|Return Check Fee||$ 50|
|Transcript Fee||$ 5|
|Student Health Insurance Fee 3||(Varies)|
* Students enrolled in the Community College in Fall 2011 or earlier may continue at the DC Resident rate until the Fall 2012 term. Effective Fall 2012, all current students will pay the tuition rates determined by their residency status. For more information about the tuition rates view the tuition changes page.
- Fees are required for every student each semester, including the summer term(s). Students enrolled in 1-9 credit hours pay $30 per credit hour. Students enrolled in 10 or more credit hours pay a $300 flat fee.
- This fee is in addition to tuition charges per course.
- Health insurance is required of all students. TStudents, who are currently insured under a comparable or better Health Insurance policy, may waive out of the UDC Student Health Insurance Plan with proof of existing coverage (within specified deadline timeframe). You must complete the Online Waiver Form to waive coverage.
- Tuition Management System (TMS) Installment Plan is available to all Students: The first payment is: 1/3 of tuition, plus all mandatory fees, and a $35.00 enrollment fee. The Tuition Management System (TMS) Installment Plan is not available for the summer term(s).
- Community College students taking 12 credit hours or more shall be charged the same tuition rate.
- Student fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change without advance notification.